This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
IntroductionYour use of this website and related tools and services therein, including but not limited to terms and conditions and transactions that may be implemented through the Website shall be subject to the following terms and conditions (“User Agreement”) which are subject to change at any time without notice. To make sure You are aware of any changes, please review this document and all the documents referred to hereunder periodically. By using this Website, You have expressly consented to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and agree to be bound by this User Agreement.
Fraudulent use of WebsiteAny fraudulent use of this Website, which causes any monetary loss to Time Inc. India as a result of Your action/inaction shall be recovered from You. Without prejudice to the above, Time Inc. India reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against You for the fraudulent use of this Website or for any other unlawful act or omission in breach of this User Agreement.
Electronic CommunicationsWhen You send e-mails to Us, You understand and agree that You are communicating with Us through electronic records. You agree to receive communications, including periodic newsletters, via electronic records by Us, as and when required. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that We provide to You electronically satisfy any legal requirement that is required of such communication in writing. You undertake to maintain Your e-mail address for all communications with Us. If We are desirous of communicating with You, We shall send it to the e-mail address provided and updated by You and it shall be deemed to have been received by You once it is reflected as sent in the outbox of Our e-mail ID.
You agree and confirm:
- That You will use the Website for lawful purposes only. By accepting this User Agreement and using the Website, You agree to be in full compliance with all the applicable laws, rules, regulations and guidelines.
- That You will not interfere with the proper working of the Website, or with any other person’s right to use this Website.
- That You are accessing this Website voluntarily and transacting at Your sole risk and are using Your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Website.
Use of WebsiteYou shall not use or assist any other person to use this Website for the following purposes:
- Disseminating, whether in electronic or non electronic form, any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Accessing, reproducing, distributing, broadcasting, displaying, storing electronically or otherwise, transmitting any content on this Website or part thereof, including but not limited to graphical images, text, video clips, reprographics, sounds, demos, patches, other files and intellectual property rights that are owned or controlled by Time Inc. India (“Content”), for any unlawful use and/or selling such acquired content for a commercial gain, without Our prior written consent;
- Accessing or attempting to access any account other than Your User Account or any other computer system;
- Using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to manipulate the software on this Website; and/or
- Gaining or attempting to gain unauthorized access to any part or feature of the Website or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking or any other illegitimate means.
Objectionable MaterialYou agree to use this Website at Your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, You agree to waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies You may have against Time Inc. India in relation to the Website and the Content that may be deemed inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable to You.
Reviews, Feedback, SubmissionsAll reviews, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Time Inc. India on or through this Website, any blog, Facebook, Twitter or any other such social media or networking platform or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with Your use of this Website (collectively, the “Comments”) shall be and remain the property of Time Inc. India. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to Time Inc. India of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. Thus, Time Inc. India owns exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. Time Inc. India shall be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments You submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating You in any way. Time Inc. India is and shall be under no obligation: (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay You any compensation for any Comments; and/or (3) to respond to any Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by You to this Website, any blog, Facebook, Twitter or any other such social media or networking platform or disclosed otherwise shall not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and shall not cause injury to any person or entity, including Time Inc. India. You further agree that no Comments submitted by You to this Website shall be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”. Time Inc. India may not regularly review Your Comments, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any Comments. You grant Time Inc. India the right to use the name that You submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments You submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and You agree to indemnify Time Inc. India for and against all claims resulting from any Comments You submit. Time Inc. India takes no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by You or any third party.
Copyright & TrademarkYou agree and confirm that:
- All copyright, database right and all other proprietary rights, title and interest in all Content presented on this Website (“IP”) is owned by and/or licensed to Time Inc. India and is or may be protected or covered by copyright, trade mark, intellectual property law and/or other proprietary rights, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- No extracts of this Website or part thereof shall be displayed, printed or downloaded by You or with Your assistance, for any reason, including without limitation to commercialise any IP in any way.
- Your use of this Website does not confer on You or any other party, any licence or other rights under the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of TAS, and/ or any third party, whether implied or otherwise.
- Time Inc. India shall not be held liable for any claims relating to infringement of any intellectual property rights in relation to the content.